We're hiring!! We want team members who are ready for hard work, love to learn, and customer-service oriented. We are a team of HR professionals who work closely with our clients to be their partner in business. We're detail oriented, strong communicators, and we hold true to our values. We also like to have fun. If you're looking for the kind of job that is the same every day, this is not going to be it. But if you're thrilled by the unknown, aren't afraid of a challenge, and can quote movies like no other, we want to hear from you. Oh, it helps a great deal if you actually want to be in the field of HR, as that is what we do here. Lots of people, lots of computer work, lots of organization, and lots of laughs.
Seeking Sales Pro!
We want to take over the world with awesome HR services. For now, we’ll settle for the greater Houston area, so we’re looking for a sales person to join our team. This new member of our team will help us to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to add more happy clients to our roster. Our amazing sales guru will:
- Develop lead lists.
- Talk to potential clients. And then network. And then talk. Basically get out there and hustle.
- Work with our consultants to turn prospects into happy, long-term customers.
- Attend business, trade, networking and other relevant events.
- Recommend marketing strategies to increase our brand recognition.
- Work closely with management to focus sales and marketing efforts.
- Maintain activity logs and a contact database
- Embody our company values and be a fantastic representative of how we do business.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Be super motivated to achieve our company goals as well as position and personal goals.
- Love working with us.
A few other things that we’re looking for in our sales person:
- A great fit for our company. If you can’t drink our kool-aid, you can’t be out there trying to get a potential client to!
- Have a record of successful sales, preferably in a service industry.
- Be passionate about the sales role.
- Have at least a BA/BS in a business/marketing/sales field.
What you get:
- An awesome team of consultants who love what they do.
- The possibility of growing this position to a larger sales team – think big!
- A job that you will look forward to doing.
- Great coffee.
- Support from management.
- A base salary of at least $42,000.
- 10% commission on each executed contract.
- A free t-shirt.
Our sales person will learn who we are, who our ideal clients are, and create a sales strategy that aligns with our values. We want to build relationships and trust so we can be our clients’ long-term HR department.
Got what it takes?
Check out our open jobs and apply now!